A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ephraim Engleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ephraim Engleman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ephraim Engleman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Engleman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engleman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSFMount Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ephraim Philip Engleman MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ephraim P. Engleman practice?
- Dr. Ephraim Engleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ephraim Engleman practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.