A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ephraim Gammada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ephraim Gammada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gammada graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Gammada has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Tennessee Medical Center
- Lincoln Reg Med Ctr
- Emerald - Hodgson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gammada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ephraim B. Gammada practice?
Dr. Ephraim Gammada practices Internal Medicine near Winchester, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Huntland, TN.
See Winchester Internists.