A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ephraim Keng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Keng graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Keng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ephraim Timothy Keng MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ephraim T. Keng practice?
- Dr. Ephraim Keng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ephraim Keng practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX.
See Dallas Internists.