A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Resnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Resnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Resnik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Resnik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Resnik, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnik graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Resnik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Columbia
- Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Ephraim Resnik MD is a male Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Resnik practice?
- Dr. Edward Resnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Resnik practices Gynecologic Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Oncologists.