A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Resnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Resnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Resnik
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Resnik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Resnik, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnik graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Resnik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Columbia
- Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Ephraim Resnik MD is a male Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Resnik practice?
- Dr. Edward Resnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Resnik practices Gynecologic Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Oncologists.