A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ephraim Resnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ephraim Resnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ephraim Resnik, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnik graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Resnik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ephraim Edward Resnik MD is a male Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ephraim E. Resnik practice?
- Dr. Ephraim Resnik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ephraim Resnik practices Gynecologic Oncology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mequon, WI and Pomona, NY.
See Hawthorne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.