Dr. Edward Resnik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Resnik?

February 9th, 2016

Great doctor!

September 2nd, 2015

I could not have asked for a nicer Doctor. His team is just wonderful and treats you as a person not a number.

August 2nd, 2015

THE WORST

A-R-R-O-G-A-N-T !!!!! WILL N-E-V-E-R SEE HIM AGAIN.

June 16th, 2015

I Wouldn't go to any other. He was highly recommended to me and I am very happy I chose him. Couldn't find a more caring doctor.

May 14th, 2012

Highly Recommended

I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2004 and the care I received from Dr. Resnik was the best I have ever experienced in my life. He saved my life and he showed true compassion when dealing with my elderly parents as well as my husband. He is an angel.

December 23rd, 2011

he is the best!!!

December 8th, 2011

AVOID

went to see this DR after being diagnosed with cancer. Staff is not compassionate or easy to work with. The NEVER return calls. I had questions, but nobody ever bothered to call me back. I was scheduled for a test that needed authorization from the insurance company. The nurse at the office actually called me to say that she could not get HER OWN office manager to call her back about getting authorization, so could I myself call her! The doctor himself is overly self confident and, after getting a second opinion, I believe he ordered extra tests just to pad the bill. AVOID

December 7th, 2011

This review is of Dr Resnik. Nightmare from beginning to end. I was diagnosed with cancer. After a 2 min very painful exam,(Dr Resnik is very heavy handed, although he may not mean to be) during which Dr Resnick kept saying, "I'm not hurting you," he told I needed an immediate radical hysterectomy and had at least stage 2 cancer. I was scheduled for a biopsy. His office manager never called or returned my messages to let me know the time. When I finally got in touch with someone in the office I was given a time, which turned out to be incorrect and told I was scheduled for a hysterectomy, not a biopsy!! I finally got everything straightened out and went for a biopsy. I had a million questions, but the Dr left before I even woke up from anesthesia and did not return calls. I got a second opinion and it turns out the initial diagnosis was incorrect. I would not recommend this doctor or his staff. If you have cancer, you deserve better treatment.

September 27th, 2011

uterine cancer

god send of a man. wonderful doctor i was diagnosed with uterine cancer the referring doctor set up the appointment i was seen very quickly and had surgery right away. stage 1 a and im back at work already. his office staff is wonderful they called every day after i went home from the hospital . i was very lucky to use this surgeon and i thank him for that

November 10th, 2010

Dr. Resnik saved my life. Back in 2001 I was suffering from periodic vaginal bleeding and a host of misdiagnoses from my former gynecologist. As soon as I went to see him, Dr. Resnik reviewed my reports and took prompt action. It turned out that I had stage 2 endometrial cancer and he operated on me within two weeks of my initial meeting with him. Now -- nine years later -- I remain cancer free and see Dr. Resnik for an annual check-up. I will be forever grateful to him for his expertise, professionalism and responsiveness.

June 20th, 2010

Dr. Resnik performed my surgery 5 years ago for ovarian cancer. He was a warm, caring and intelligent doctor.I would highly recommend him to any woman experiencing gynecological problems.I completely trust his work and his medical decisions.He is wonderful!!!!

March 2nd, 2010

excellent surgeon!

Dr. Resnik is a truly gifted, skilled and kind surgeon. Truly an expert in his field. I owe my Grandmother's life to him.