A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ephraim Zinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ephraim Zinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zinberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ephraim Zinberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zinberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ephraim M Zinberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ephraim M. Zinberg practice?
- Dr. Ephraim Zinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Ephraim Zinberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons and Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.