A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ephraim Zinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ephraim Zinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ephraim Zinberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zinberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ephraim M. Zinberg practice?
Dr. Ephraim Zinberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Beverly Hills, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons and Dearborn Surgeons.