Learn more about Dr. Ephraim Zinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ephraim Zinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zinberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ephraim Zinberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zinberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ephraim M Zinberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ephraim M. Zinberg practice?
- Dr. Ephraim Zinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Ephraim Zinberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons and Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.