A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ephrem Olweny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ephrem Olweny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Olweny graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Olweny has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ephrem Odoy Olweny MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ephrem O. Olweny practice?
- Dr. Ephrem Olweny has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ephrem Olweny practices Urology near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Monroe Township Urologists.