A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ephrem Olweny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ephrem Olweny is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Olweny graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Olweny has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Dallas County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ephrem Odoy Olweny MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ephrem O. Olweny practice?
- Dr. Ephrem Olweny has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ephrem Olweny practices Urology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Urologists.