Learn more about Dr. Ephron Shohat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ephron Shohat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shohat
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Shohat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ephron Shohat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shohat graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Shohat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ephron Zion Shohat MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ephron Z. Shohat practice?
- Dr. Ephron Shohat has 1 office location.
Dr. Ephron Shohat practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.