A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ephron Shohat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ephron Shohat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ephron Shohat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shohat graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Shohat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ephron Zion Shohat MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ephron Z. Shohat practice?
- Dr. Ephron Shohat has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ephron Shohat practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.