Dr. Eradio Arredondo Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Eradio Arredondo?

Crooked designated dr

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Didn't even look at me. Just agreed with insurance and lied about exam. Watched him write down one lie after another. Went against all other doctors and MRI proof. Said insurance gives him guidelines to follow. Told me he knew I had a second job. And that I was using my arm and that my injuries were because of "old age"!!! He is completely in it for the insurance companies. Watch out for this pos.

designated doctor

Posted on December 31st, 2014

This doctor does designated doctor reports for the insurance adjuster. No matter if you have proof on your MRI or other doctor reports he will go against them , He is a bad faith Doctor . Do not trust him he lies on his reports and will not give you a fair impairment rating.

Posted on May 9th, 2016