A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eram Shahira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eram Shahira is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Segeleon is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Sanford School of Medicine of the University of South Dakota and is Division Chief of the Division of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine at Sanford Children's Hospital.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahira graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Shahira has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Northwest Medical Center - Thief River Falls
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eram Shahira MD is a female Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Eram Shahira practice?
- Dr. Eram Shahira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eram Shahira practices Nephrology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Moorhead, MN.
See Fargo Nephrologists.