A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eran Chemerinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eran Chemerinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eran Chemerinski, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Dysthymic Disorder
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chemerinski graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Chemerinski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eran Chemerinski MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eran Chemerinski practice?
- Dr. Eran Chemerinski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eran Chemerinski practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.