A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eran Duzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eran Duzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duzman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Duzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eran Duzman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Duzman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Duzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eran Duzman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eran Duzman practice?
- Dr. Eran Duzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eran Duzman practices Ophthalmology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Ophthalmologists.