A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eran Duzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eran Duzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eran Duzman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Duzman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Duzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eran Duzman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eran Duzman practice?
- Dr. Eran Duzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eran Duzman practices Ophthalmology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Ophthalmologists.