A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erdal Erturk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erdal Erturk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erdal Erturk, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Calculi (Stones)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erturk graduated from Dicle Universitesi, Diyarbakir.
Dr. Erturk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erturk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 29 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erdal Erturk practice?
Dr. Erdal Erturk practices Urology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Urologists.