A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erdal Erturk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erdal Erturk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erdal Erturk, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Calculi (Stones)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Erturk graduated from Dicle Universitesi, Diyarbakir.
Dr. Erturk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erdal Erturk MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Erdal Erturk practice?
- Dr. Erdal Erturk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Erdal Erturk practices Urology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Urologists.