Dr. Erdal Erturk MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Rochester, NY

August 9th, 2016
had stone blasted, did not create small enough pieces to pass. was not concerned after calling hours later still in a great deal of pain. he said to take a hot bath and hung up! had to have the proper procedure by another doctor to correct the situation. never again!

October 25th, 2013
Nice enough guy, just doesn't spend a lot of time with you.
I've had nothing but pleasantries with Dr. Erturk, but he does seem to be in a rush a lot. He also has a habit of asking me what my concerns are, and then interrupting me as I'm halfway through to ask a new question.

September 11th, 2012
Very professional, took his time with me explaining things, very knowledgable and did not rush me in and out. Overall, was very pleased with this doctor and would recommend him to anyone needing a urologist.

June 23rd, 2011
Very Positive Experience
Dr. Erturk was very knowledgeable and professional. I was referred following an ER visit for follow up care. He told me what he thought the problem was, ordered additional testing, told me when I could expect the results, phoned me to give me the results earlier than expected and thoroughly discussed treatment options with my spouse and me. Though I would not say that I came away with the "warm fuzzies" I would say that I was competently and professionally treated.

August 27th, 2010
Avoid Dr. Erturk
I waited an hour and 20 minutes, which is rediculous.Dr. Erturk has the beside manner of a buffoon. He walked in the office, never looked at me, never introduced himself, sat down, opened my folder and said gruffly, "What have we got?" Sheesh... Th rest of the appointment he appeared to have no real interest in anything except making his best "quick guess" and moving me on out. His "diagnosis" as to the issue I was having was a "guess" which clearly indicated he didn't know what was going on and wasn't too interested in getting to the true bottom of it.I will never go this to doctor again and highly recommend that you never do either. Very arrogant. Horrible from the wait time to bed side manner to his asessment and treatment skills. Stay away.