A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erdal Sarac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erdal Sarac is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erdal Sarac, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarac graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Sarac has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erdal S Sarac MD is a male Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Erdal S. Sarac practice?
- Dr. Erdal Sarac has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erdal Sarac practices Nephrology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OH.
See Youngstown Nephrologists.