A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erdal Sarac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erdal Sarac, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarac graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sarac has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sarac accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erdal S. Sarac practice?
Dr. Erdal Sarac practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OH.
See Youngstown General Practitioners, Youngstown Internists, and Youngstown Nephrologists.