Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erdogan Atasoy
Dr. Erdogan Atasoy, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Atasoy is affiliated with University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery, Norton Suburban Hospital and Norton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Erdogan Atasoy has the following 1 specialty
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Erdogan Atasoy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.