Dr. Erel Laufer MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Dunedin, FL

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2017
Great Recomendation and overall process!
Dr. Laufer fulfilled all my wishes on my surgery and his work shows through his experience and expertise! Thankful for his support and knowledge.

June 14th, 2017
Would Recommend.
The only thing I would change: Please make recommendations for stool softener to patients. I suffered impacted bowels and it was the worst experience -- I still have nightmares.

June 4th, 2017
Incredibly satisfied is an under-statement!
I came in for a lift and a breast aug. I went to four different consults with four different surgeons. No other doctor was able to preform a lift solely through the nipple, sparing me a scar down the center of my breast. Dr. Laufer's experience as a surgeon speaks for itself. I trusted him completely and I am beyond satisfied with my results. The entire staff makes you feel welcome and comfortable. You leave the facility feeling like part of the family.

June 4th, 2017
always great
very good! Doctor is awesome and so is his staff

May 30th, 2017
So Happy With My Decision!
I met with multiple other surgeons and had consultations for a breast augmentation. It wasn't until i met with Dr.Laufer that i understood exactly what i needed to achieve the results i wanted. He listened to my concerns and gave me valid, experienced answers. After leaving the beautiful Laufer Institute i knew my search was over! I am writing this review 11 days after my surgery, my breasts look fantastic and i am in no pain! With Dr.Laufer's special internal support i know that my breasts will look great for years to come! Thank you so much for being so professional, experienced and delivering me a whole new level of confidence in my own body! PRICELESS! :)

May 22nd, 2017
great breast augmentation!!!!
i had a wonderful experience at laufer institute. dr laufer was very friendly and listening to my concerns and what i wanted,he explained to me what he will do and what would be best for my case to achieve the results i wanted. the results were beautiful breasts i always wanted! thank you dr and thank you to the wonderful staff!

May 12th, 2017
Beyond all expectations
After researching and meeting with a multitude of surgeons i was finally referred to Dr Laufer. From the moment he reviewed my case I knew I had finally found the right surgeon to perform a much needed septoplasty and rhinoplasty. I could not be happier with the results both aesthetically and physically. I can finally breath after many years of chronic congestion. i truly love the new and improved nose.

April 21st, 2017
Very pleasant and professional experience so far.
I had been thinking of getting a tummy tuck for years, I am thin and very active but my belly was always my weakness. After many appointments with different doctors in the area and a lot of research, I ended up here at the Laufer Institute. Dr. Laufer is double certified with 30+ years experience and he is just so smart and gave me that confidence that made me go for it. I can't wait for my 3-6 month post op to see my final results.

April 18th, 2017
wonderful experience!
Great experience!

April 17th, 2017
BEST BEST BEST RHINO REVISION & BREAST AUG REVISION
Dr Laufer completely transformed my exposed nostrils and upturned nose to a natural beautiful tip. My previous silicone implants fell laterally into my armpits and he was able to bring them more midline and closed large pockets through his suture technique. Danielle and the ladies at the front go through every detail of the process and are educated to answer questions - whatever they may be. Julie the nurse is there from start to finish and educates you on the surgery and process. EXCELLENT team. SUPERIOR work. Thank you all.

April 13th, 2017
Outstanding and exceptional experience
Dr Laufer fully satisfied my expectations.

April 11th, 2017
Incredible physician and staff! Dr. Laufer is a true artist for the entire body.
Dr. Laufer is an absolutely amazing plastic surgeon. I had many concerns prior to the decision to have plastic surgery. All of my apprehensions were put to ease at my first visit. The entire staff is kind, and are all waiting to help patients in every aspect. Dr. Laufer takes his time with each patient, at each visit. I had multiple procedures done, and I have to say my results are spot on to what I wanted. I have never felt better and more confident about my appearance.