Dr. Erel Laufer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 81 reviews

January 12th, 2017
Botox and Juvederm
Dr. Laufer is the best in the business. I have received Botox and Juvederm from him and can honestly say his work is wonderful! He tells you the truth on what you need and will never try to up sell you on things you don't. He is a great man who really takes the time to spend with you. I have never felt rushed by him. His staff is just as great!! Anita, Trisha and Nicole and the nicest and most knowledgeable girls in the business who know so much about all the products too. I would definitely recommend The Laufer Institute to any friend or family member.

January 10th, 2017
life changing
dr laufer was informative, to the point & worked his magic! He & his staff are extremely kind, gentle supportive, informative & most of all always available. they know how to make you feel comfortable!

January 10th, 2017
awesome
The doctor was incredible, he explained everything down to the T. The fact that he wanted me to completely understand the procedure and why he was choosing the specifics, made me feel very comfortable.

January 3rd, 2017
Great experience -
Dr. Laufer and his staff are an amazing team. I'm very happy with the outcome and the whole experience. I highly recommend them. Thank you!

December 30th, 2016
Great service and even better results !
Dr.laufer took his time and made me feel very comfortable. He really takes pride in his work and gives you 100%. I had other consults and it was an easy choice and I am very happy with my overall results. He also worked on my 14 years ago, the Dr hasn't lost his touch!

December 20th, 2016
Rhinoplasty & More!
Came to Dr. Laufer after meeting another patient of his who had had rhinoplasty. Dr. Laufer and his office staff are friendly and professional from consultation through post-op and so far I'm very satisfied with my results.

December 15th, 2016
Excellent care and results!
Great experience!!

December 12th, 2016
Exceptional, professional, and talented Surgeon
Dr. Laufer had to remove a "deflated" implant which happened over a holiday. He was extremely accomidating and caring. In a matter of minutes he put me at ease and promptly schedule surgery for removal. Being in the medical field for over 30 years, I have never met a physician who is as understanding and caring in any specialty. If you are looking for a surgeon who listens, cares, and has incredible knowledge this is your practice you need to choose. I only wish he also had a family physician practice. The staff at this Institute is very helpful, friendly, and caring. I have to say Dr. Laufer is not the BEST plastic surgery, but also a great person.

December 6th, 2016
Dr. Erel Laufer is a miracle worker!!! SO happy!
I have never had surgery before. Since the age of 18 I had wanted to get breast augmentation surgery. The whole team at the Laufer Institute goes above and beyond in every aspect of their business. Never once did I feel nervous, overwhelmed, or confused. They lead me through the whole process providing me with a sense of compassion, comfort and care. I was a AA cup. Dr Laufer was able to make a full C look 100% natural on my 105 lb frame. In conclusion, all I can say is that if you're looking to go anywhere for any cosmetic procedure, do not go anywhere BUT the Laufer Institute. My standards are extremely high relating to doctors, Dr. Laufer was is an amazing person, his incredible talent is matched with his wonderful personality.

December 2nd, 2016
Excellent first time surgery experience- reduction
From the consultation to post follow-up appointments the staff is very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. The level of customer service is outstanding and one of the main reasons I chose to have my surgery at the Laufer Institute next to the credentials and experience of the staff specifically Dr. Laufer himself.

December 2nd, 2016
Excellent first time surgery experience- reduction

November 30th, 2016
Fantastic experience!
I waited 41 years to have rhinoplasty surgery. They only doctor I would trust was Dr. Laufer. He is the most gifted surgeon and wonderful human being. From my initial consultation to post-op, he supported me through it all. You can also tell a lot about a doctor based on their staff. Dr. Laufer's staff is one of the best staffs I have had the pleasure to get to know. Dr. Laufer, his staff, and his beautiful facility will guarantee that all your surgery needs will be met and surpassed. Dr. Laufer has changed my life!