Dr. Erel Laufer MD Patient Reviews

• 85 reviews

February 8th, 2017
Had a great experience with Dr. Laufer.
No matter how many questions I asked the dr gave me all the time I need. I felt like he heard what I was saying and gave genuine answers. Overall I had a really good experience at Laufers office.

February 2nd, 2017
I love the Laufer Institute!
I am so glad that I found Dr. Laufer for my breast augmentation! My boobs look so great, and the entire experience was so easy. His staff is knowledgeable, attentive, and made me feel so comfortable from my consultation to every post op appointment. I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Laufer and the staff of his institute.

January 24th, 2017
great doctor
dr laufer is wonderful. he makes you feel so comforable . his work is amazing . very experienced would highly recommend

January 24th, 2017
My experience was wonderful.
Dr. Laufer and all of his staff did a wonderful job. My mother saw doctor Laufer many years ago for her surgery and here I am today (her daughter) receiving the same surgery and exceptional care. I'm extremely pleased with my results and would do it again in a heartbeat. I'm so HAPPY! THANK YOU!!!

January 12th, 2017
Botox and Juvederm
Dr. Laufer is the best in the business. I have received Botox and Juvederm from him and can honestly say his work is wonderful! He tells you the truth on what you need and will never try to up sell you on things you don't. He is a great man who really takes the time to spend with you. I have never felt rushed by him. His staff is just as great!! Anita, Trisha and Nicole and the nicest and most knowledgeable girls in the business who know so much about all the products too. I would definitely recommend The Laufer Institute to any friend or family member.

January 10th, 2017
life changing
dr laufer was informative, to the point & worked his magic! He & his staff are extremely kind, gentle supportive, informative & most of all always available. they know how to make you feel comfortable!

January 10th, 2017
awesome
The doctor was incredible, he explained everything down to the T. The fact that he wanted me to completely understand the procedure and why he was choosing the specifics, made me feel very comfortable.

January 3rd, 2017
Great experience -
Dr. Laufer and his staff are an amazing team. I'm very happy with the outcome and the whole experience. I highly recommend them. Thank you!

December 30th, 2016
Great service and even better results !
Dr.laufer took his time and made me feel very comfortable. He really takes pride in his work and gives you 100%. I had other consults and it was an easy choice and I am very happy with my overall results. He also worked on my 14 years ago, the Dr hasn't lost his touch!

December 20th, 2016
Rhinoplasty & More!
Came to Dr. Laufer after meeting another patient of his who had had rhinoplasty. Dr. Laufer and his office staff are friendly and professional from consultation through post-op and so far I'm very satisfied with my results.

December 15th, 2016
Excellent care and results!
Great experience!!

December 12th, 2016
Exceptional, professional, and talented Surgeon
Dr. Laufer had to remove a "deflated" implant which happened over a holiday. He was extremely accomidating and caring. In a matter of minutes he put me at ease and promptly schedule surgery for removal. Being in the medical field for over 30 years, I have never met a physician who is as understanding and caring in any specialty. If you are looking for a surgeon who listens, cares, and has incredible knowledge this is your practice you need to choose. I only wish he also had a family physician practice. The staff at this Institute is very helpful, friendly, and caring. I have to say Dr. Laufer is not the BEST plastic surgery, but also a great person.