Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
A very knowledgeable, professional, down to earth Doctor who truly cares about his patients. show details A very knowledgeable, professional, down to earth Doctor who truly cares about his patients.
by Anonymous on Jun 14th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Laufer accommodated my requests and time frame I requested the procedure be done in. Dr. Laufer is very willing to answer all of my questions with ...

Love Doctor Laufer show details Love Doctor Laufer
by A. d. on Jun 14th, 2016 on doctor.com

Doctor Laufer has been very patient and a great person. I wouldnt want to go to anyone else

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
by B. B. on Jun 14th, 2016 on doctor.com

I felt very comfortable in choosing Dr. Laufer to perform my breast augmentation. The staff were very knowledgable and friendly, the facility is gorge ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Artistic comfortable professional show details Artistic comfortable professional
by C. k. on Jun 14th, 2016 on doctor.com

I loved every minute of my experience with Dr. Laufer. He is knowledgeable, artistic and professional. his staff went above and beyond to ensure my co ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Laufer did a FANTASTIC job !!! show details Dr. Laufer did a FANTASTIC job !!!
by R. Y. on May 18th, 2016 on doctor.com

I had otoplasty done. Dr Laufer did an amazing job. I am so happy with the results. I was partially awake during surgery and the Dr and his staff made ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Laufer is an excellent doctor! show details Dr. Laufer is an excellent doctor!
by C. G. on May 9th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Laufer did a wonderful job with my augmentation and I will recommend him highly!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
HE IS AMAZING !!!! show details HE IS AMAZING !!!!
by G. f. on May 5th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Laufer is by far the kindest plastic surgeon iv met, before he analyzes you and gets right to it he makes sure he listens to you and puts you in ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Natural Breast Augmentation Accomplished show details Natural Breast Augmentation Accomplished
by L. G. on May 3rd, 2016 on doctor.com

Took the time to answer my many questions thoroughly during consult and after. Was open to discussing, at length, how to achieve a natural appearance.

Great Results show details Great Results
by N. R. on May 2nd, 2016 on doctor.com

Fantastic, very happy with everything

Apr 13th, 2016

My experience at the laufer institute was one of the most horrific experiences of my life and I am terribly scarred emotionally and physically. I would stay away from that place...actually I would run....

I look amazing show details I look amazing
Feb 29th, 2016

Dr. Laufer is professional, caring, talented and very hands on. I believe his work speaks for itself. When you forget you had a procedure and it feels like it has always been a part of your body, thats pretty amazing.

The Best plastic Surgeon show details The Best plastic Surgeon
Feb 11th, 2016

The very BEST, most compassionate and skilled surgeon! The years of experience show and I've had several very different surgical procedures performed by Dr. Laufer. He is consistently a very good surgeon! He doesn't think outside the box, for him, there is no box!

Stay away. They must all work on commisions show details Stay away. They must all work on commisions
Jan 20th, 2016

Beautiful new building, maybe 4 yrs old. They try to impress you with it. They show you around like proud parents. Try to sell you supplies for your face before you even see Dr. Went for a consult and Dr didn't even listen to why or what I wanted. Then gave me price and tried to push it down my throat like a used car salesman. Stay away

stay away show details stay away
Jan 20th, 2016

totally a waist of time. Everyone is not truthful. Seems they only want to collect money. While you wait, they try to sell you skin care products and more. Very disapointed

says right thing in office. then totally different story when you go to book show details says right thing in office. then totally different story when you go to book
Jan 14th, 2016

only thing that was memorable was the ease of making an appt. A few of the staff was great. Majority of staff oversell and then are not upfront on tons of prices

Unhappy with results show details Unhappy with results
Sep 8th, 2015

During my initial surgery (breast augmentation/ fat transfer) Dr. Laufer punctured my implant causing my left breast to completely deflate. Two days later, I had to have an additional surgery to replace his mistake. Now I have capsular contracture in the same breast and need yet again another surgery. Did I mention the horrible scar two surgeries left?

keep looking around show details keep looking around
Jul 26th, 2013

I went to Dr. Laufer 20 years ago for rhinoplasty and septoplasty. As the years progressed, I began to lose my sense of smell and became more and more obstructed on my right side. As it turns out, I developed a scar band that grew over the years and blocked my right passage. Scar band is more than likely due to poor post-op care that I received from Dr. Laufer. Here is the worst part...my septum is STILL deviated! My current dr says he cannot tell if dr laufer ever even tried to fix my septum or if he just didn't do a good job at it. Now I am suffering the consequences of his poor work. Thankfully my nose looks better aesthetically, but the internal issues persist and get worse. My obstructed breathing has affected me in many ways. My advice: if you are looking for plastic surgery and nothing else, Dr. Laufer may work for you. But if you have ENT issues, stay away from him. He should have recommended a dr who is dual trained in ENT/plastic surgery...that is what I needed. I respect doctors who are honest and forthright, not someone who is looking to profit from everyone that walks into his office.

Doctor's Response

I already responded to Andriana's comment from February 21, 2013. The fact that this site allows the same individuals to continue their systemic smear campaign against physicians ,is astonishing .It does not speak well of this site. As for you Andiana,20 years is a long time, please, grow up! learn to let go of grudges.

by Gerri F. on Apr 9th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Laufer's since 2007, when I had a breast augmentation. I was very pleased with my result then and still am. Since then, he has performed numerous procedures on me with the same level of satisfaction. I trust and value his opinions and have the utmost confidence in him to achieve the look I desire. He is an honest and highly skilled physician, and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

What a JERK show details What a JERK
by M on Mar 8th, 2013

I saw him for a tummy tuck after having 3 kids. He was so RUDE to me after being almost 30 min late for the appointment!. I looked at my husband and we could not beleive the rude comments he made about my weight and body. What a JERK. I went to him to look and feel better not worse. My husband threw the quote in the trash on the way out!

Doctor's Response

This is so much unlike me that I can only wonder who would write such a derogatory comment ? what is their purpose?.

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
Jan 25th, 2013

Dr laufer did my breast augmentation over 10 yrs ago they still look amazing! Since then I have refered numerous people to him. 3 that have had breast augmentation as well and were very satisfied with their results. If you feel something is wrong he has no problem fixing it to make it right. He is does a great job I have more than often described him as a perfectionist which is a good qaulity in a plastic surgeon. I see he is no longer with palm harbor plastic surgery can someone respond to where he went?

Doctor's Response

Good morning, Thank you very much for the positive comment.I've been in Plastic Surgery for over 30 years and most of it at the palm harbor plastic surgery centre which I founded. Late last year I left that centre and moved my practice to Dunedin where I founded the Laufer Institute of Plastic Surgery (LIPS) .I did not retire ,as a matter of fact LIPS is my new passion and vision of comprehensive cosmetic rejuvenation and antiaging center. we are located at 3129 Alternate 19 Dunedin,Florida 34698. You can find us on the web at www.doctor-laufer.com . our telephone;727 4004768 Thank you again.

I recommend Dr. Laufer highly show details I recommend Dr. Laufer highly
Nov 5th, 2012

Dr. Laufer reconstructed my face after a previous physician's work left me terribly scarred. This was almost 15 years ago. I have never regretted trusting him to completely fix the deep and jagged scars. Now that I am aging, and the work he did is still good as new, I have recently trusted Dr. Laufer to help me look younger with injectables. He is honest and sincere. He does a phenomenal job - I have recommended this doctor to friends and just had to give my gratitude to him - after finding this website. Trust Dr. Laufer if you want results you can be proud of for a long time to come.

Laufer is a horrible doctor! Warning! show details Laufer is a horrible doctor! Warning!
Jun 26th, 2012

Laufer was always late to the appointment, for my first appt, I heard him arguing for 20 minutes with another patient before he came into my room then he proceeded to tell me the personal details of it. He did dysport (botox) and missed a few muscles that were OBVIOUSLY still moving a week later. ( I have had botox for over a decade by 4 diff drs in 3 different states with the right results) he was defensive, arrogant and argumentative. He talked really loudly, he talked over me, he interrupted me and would NOT LISTEN to the questions, instead answering even basic yes/no questions using long medical terms. Basically just an unprofessional, disrespectful and inept.

Doctor's Response

I'm taking the time to respond to this anonymous e mail.I was given the option to hide this negative comment but as the old saying "you can run but you can't hide".Another patient who is contemplating surgery brought it to my attention and I'm grateful to her. I have been in the field of plastic surgery for over 30 years. I'm confident in my abilities and it may be misconstrued by some as arrogance. I am not perfect and far from being conceited and if I "missed a few muscles" as it is being alleged, it is simple to come back and to fix it . For the record it is understood that for the effective result with Botulism toxin type A one must wait at least 2 weeks and not just one week. I'm not a techy but I find this new medium to be potentially detrimental by smearing the reputations of some good Doctors and collegues who are fine physicians and the general public may miss on some good ones.

I love my nose~ show details I love my nose~
Feb 18th, 2012

My family has been patients of Dr. Laufer for years. I took the plunge and had my nose done! I love it and I look amazing!I'm so happy I did it! Dr. Laufer is a kind and great surgeon!His staff and recovery room supervisor is wonderful too!

I love my nose! show details I love my nose!
Jan 12th, 2012

Dr. Laufer is so skilled. Many of my friends and family have been going to him for years! My nose is so perfect now I love taking photos.

Nov 7th, 2011

I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Erel Laufer for my plastic surgery. I educated myself on what to look for before meeting with any doctor. Dr. Laufer was recommended to me and when I first met with him, he spent 1 1/2 hrs with me, answered all my questions and put me at ease as much as he possibly could at that point. Each time I have met with Dr. Lufer he has continued to give me his undivided attention. Dr. Laufer made it easy to choose him, over other doctors I met with, because he met all the necessary criteria for choosing a plastic surgeon. I am three weeks into recovery, now, and I am very pleased with my progress and the outcome to date and I expect my results to only get better with time.

Great Results show details Great Results
Nov 4th, 2011

I went to Dr. Laufer for a breast reconstruction and I love my new look!

Thank God for Dr.Laufer! show details Thank God for Dr.Laufer!
Aug 6th, 2011

It took me two years to find a surgeon who I truly trusted and thought they knew what they were doing. I am extremely athletic as well as coming from a neck injury I was very particular about where the implants were going to be placed as well as what size. I was referred to Dr.Laufer by a girlfriend who had previous surgery from a surgeon who royally messed up one of her breasts. Dr. Laufer corrected it and her breasts look amazing. I was drawn to him first from that but after meeting him I was convinced he was My surgeon. He sat down with me for over an hour more than one time and went over literally every single detail about the surgery. He fit me in his schedule because I wanted augmentation in less than two weeks and I felt so happy, confident and excited about it. Now my breasts look amazing my friends who have implants say they like mine better. I feel grateful and I am extremely happy. I am so happy I waited to find him because his technique is perfect for my physique .

Dr Laufer is Great! show details Dr Laufer is Great!
Jul 30th, 2011

Dr Laufer is a great surgeon. He worked magic on my breasts! I highly recommend him, his staff and nurse supervisor are awesome too!

Jul 1st, 2011

Dr. Laufer was recommended to me by my friends and I'm glad I consulted him .My surgical outcome was excellent.I already referred 2 of my friends to him.

Looks do Matter! show details Looks do Matter!
Jul 1st, 2011

I own a business in an industry where looks are important. I wanted to refresh my look without looking "done". I am a very picky person when it comes to beauty services so I consulted with several plastic surgeons in the Tampa Bay area before I went with Palm Harbor Plastic Surgery Centre.I elected my procedure with them because I had been invited to attend one of their frequent events at their beautiful facility. Instead of just looking at their website and reading great reviews about them online, I was able to talk with each surgeon and a lot of their staff. They listened to me, understood what I wanted, showed me all around the office and treatment rooms. They also demonstrated the latest techniques in Dysport and Juvaderm.I am really pleased with the results. The recovery room staff was so nice and remarkable as well. The surgeons at Palm Harbor Plastic Surgery Centre are talented and skilled people who deliver amazing results. I recommend to anyone considering plastic surgery, a little refresher look or a day at their medi spa to book an appointment and see for yourself!

Definitely be calling them again!! show details Definitely be calling them again!!
Jun 17th, 2011

The doctors at Palm Harbor Plastic Surgery Centre are awesome. I was taken care of so well before, during and after my procedure. I will definitely be calling them again for my future body work. Thank you to Doctor Laufer and his staff! Youre the Best!

Be careful... show details Be careful...
Feb 16th, 2011

Nice doctor but not the best in town. I would shop around & make sure the doctor gives you exactly what you wanted & paid for! Trust me.

Doctor's Response

How does anyone respond to a comment such as this one? I'm not claiming to be "the best in town". Only my patients whom I have treated for over 30 years should comment on this subject and it is not up to me.That is why to anyone who seeks plastic surgery, go by word of mouth from good and trusted friends and do not base it on some anonymous comments.

EXCELLENT show details EXCELLENT
by Meghan on Jul 5th, 2010

Dr. Laufer is one of the most comforting doctors I have ever seen. He spends an extensive amount of time with patients and is a very caring, knowledgable physician that does a great job with impressive results. I can't recommend him highly enough.