Dr Erel Laufer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Erel Laufer?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr Erel Laufer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2017

Julie is the Bellafil expert!

I am happy to give this honest and heartfelt testimonial. I am also on the website for before and after non surgical procedures... Dr. Laufer and his staff, aIways make me feel so welcomed. I receive excellent service with each visit. Julie's artistry & expertise with injections of Bellafill has changed my outlook on life. No one believes my age, and I feel so confident that my face looks youthful. If you are considering surgery or dermal fillers, count on Dr. Laufer and his staff to make you feel like a million!

July 20th, 2017

Great Recomendation and overall process!

Dr. Laufer fulfilled all my wishes on my surgery and his work shows through his experience and expertise! Thankful for his support and knowledge.

June 14th, 2017

Would Recommend.

The only thing I would change: Please make recommendations for stool softener to patients. I suffered impacted bowels and it was the worst experience -- I still have nightmares .

June 4th, 2017

Incredibly satisfied is an under-statement!

I came in for a lift and a breast aug. I went to four different consults with four different surgeons. No other doctor was able to preform a lift solely through the nipple, sparing me a scar down the center of my breast. Dr. Laufer's experience as a surgeon speaks for itself. I trusted him completely and I am beyond satisfied with my results. The entire staff makes you feel welcome and comfortable. You leave the facility feeling like part of the family.

June 4th, 2017

always great

very good! Doctor is awesome and so is his staff

May 30th, 2017

So Happy With My Decision!

I met with multiple other surgeons and had consultations for a breast augmentation. It wasn't until i met with Dr.Laufer that i understood exactly what i needed to achieve the results i wanted. He listened to my concerns and gave me valid, experienced answers. After leaving the beautiful Laufer Institute i knew my search was over! I am writing this review 11 days after my surgery, my breasts look fantastic and i am in no pain! With Dr.Laufer's special internal support i know that my breasts will look great for years to come! Thank you so much for being so professional, experienced and delivering me a whole new level of confidence in my own body! PRICELESS! :)

May 22nd, 2017

great breast augmentation!!!!

i had a wonderful experience at laufer institute. dr laufer was very friendly and listening to my concerns and what i wanted,he explained to me what he will do and what would be best for my case to achieve the results i wanted. the results were beautiful breasts i always wanted! thank you dr and thank you to the wonderful staff!

May 12th, 2017

Beyond all expectations

After researching and meeting with a multitude of surgeons i was finally referred to Dr Laufer. From the moment he reviewed my case I knew I had finally found the right surgeon to perform a much needed septoplasty and rhinoplasty. I could not be happier with the results both aesthetically and physically. I can finally breath after many years of chronic congestion. i truly love the new and improved nose.

April 21st, 2017

Very pleasant and professional experience so far.

I had been thinking of getting a tummy tuck for years, I am thin and very active but my belly was always my weakness. After many appointments with different doctors in the area and a lot of research, I ended up here at the Laufer Institute. Dr. Laufer is double certified with 30+ years experience and he is just so smart and gave me that confidence that made me go for it. I can't wait for my 3-6 month post op to see my final results.

April 18th, 2017

wonderful experience!

Great experience!

April 17th, 2017

BEST BEST BEST RHINO REVISION & BREAST AUG REVISION

Dr Laufer completely transformed my exposed nostrils and upturned nose to a natural beautiful tip. My previous silicone implants fell laterally into my armpits and he was able to bring them more midline and closed large pockets through his suture technique. Danielle and the ladies at the front go through every detail of the process and are educated to answer questions - whatever they may be. Julie the nurse is there from start to finish and educates you on the surgery and process. EXCELLENT team. SUPERIOR work. Thank you all.

April 13th, 2017

Outstanding and exceptional experience

Dr Laufer fully satisfied my expectations.