Dr. Erel Laufer MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Dunedin, FL

May 22nd, 2017
great breast augmentation!!!!
i had a wonderful experience at laufer institute. dr laufer was very friendly and listening to my concerns and what i wanted,he explained to me what he will do and what would be best for my case to achieve the results i wanted. the results were beautiful breasts i always wanted! thank you dr and thank you to the wonderful staff!

May 12th, 2017
Beyond all expectations
After researching and meeting with a multitude of surgeons i was finally referred to Dr Laufer. From the moment he reviewed my case I knew I had finally found the right surgeon to perform a much needed septoplasty and rhinoplasty. I could not be happier with the results both aesthetically and physically. I can finally breath after many years of chronic congestion. i truly love the new and improved nose.

April 20th, 2017
Very pleasant and professional experience so far.
I had been thinking of getting a tummy tuck for years, I am thin and very active but my belly was always my weakness. After many appointments with different doctors in the area and a lot of research, I ended up here at the Laufer Institute. Dr. Laufer is double certified with 30+ years experience and he is just so smart and gave me that confidence that made me go for it. I can't wait for my 3-6 month post op to see my final results.

April 18th, 2017
wonderful experience!
Great experience!

April 17th, 2017
BEST BEST BEST RHINO REVISION & BREAST AUG REVISION
Dr Laufer completely transformed my exposed nostrils and upturned nose to a natural beautiful tip. My previous silicone implants fell laterally into my armpits and he was able to bring them more midline and closed large pockets through his suture technique. Danielle and the ladies at the front go through every detail of the process and are educated to answer questions - whatever they may be. Julie the nurse is there from start to finish and educates you on the surgery and process. EXCELLENT team. SUPERIOR work. Thank you all.

April 13th, 2017
Outstanding and exceptional experience
Dr Laufer fully satisfied my expectations.

April 11th, 2017
Incredible physician and staff! Dr. Laufer is a true artist for the entire body.
Dr. Laufer is an absolutely amazing plastic surgeon. I had many concerns prior to the decision to have plastic surgery. All of my apprehensions were put to ease at my first visit. The entire staff is kind, and are all waiting to help patients in every aspect. Dr. Laufer takes his time with each patient, at each visit. I had multiple procedures done, and I have to say my results are spot on to what I wanted. I have never felt better and more confident about my appearance.

March 31st, 2017
Dr. Laufer (and staff) are exceptional. I recommend L.I.P.S
Love Dr. Laufer. Very professional. He has exceeded expectations with my lift and augmentation. Choosing Dr. Laufer is a wise decision. His expertise is beyond compare. I highly recommend Laufer Institute of Plastic Surgery.

March 8th, 2017
muy bella esperiencia me senti muy confortable con el doctor es muy amable y profecional sabe lo que una mujer busca para lucir bien
el doctor tiene un exelente equi[ po el doctor tiene un exelente equipo de trabajo con muy bueno profecionales ,ademas el abiente es excelente las enfermera y todas las persona que trabajan alla son muy amable y buena te dan confianza aser ayendo aa ese

February 8th, 2017
Had a great experience with Dr. Laufer.
No matter how many questions I asked the dr gave me all the time I need. I felt like he heard what I was saying and gave genuine answers. Overall I had a really good experience at Laufers office.

February 2nd, 2017
I love the Laufer Institute!
I am so glad that I found Dr. Laufer for my breast augmentation! My boobs look so great, and the entire experience was so easy. His staff is knowledgeable, attentive, and made me feel so comfortable from my consultation to every post op appointment. I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Laufer and the staff of his institute.

January 24th, 2017
great doctor
dr laufer is wonderful. he makes you feel so comforable . his work is amazing . very experienced would highly recommend