A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erem Bobrakov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erem Bobrakov, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobrakov graduated from Kaunas Med Inst, Kaunas, Lithuania Fn 616-01.
Dr. Bobrakov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erem Emmanuel Bobrakov MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Erem E. Bobrakov practice?
- Dr. Erem Bobrakov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erem Bobrakov practices Emergency Medicine near Dowagiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Watervliet, MI and Chicago, IL.
See Dowagiac Emergency Physicians.