A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eren Erdem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eren Erdem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eren Erdem, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Erdem graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Erdem has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- UAMS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eren Erdem MD is a female Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Eren Erdem practice?
- Dr. Eren Erdem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eren Erdem practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Radiologists.