A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eren Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eren Yeh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Yeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eren Davida Yeh MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eren D. Yeh practice?
- Dr. Eren Yeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Eren Yeh practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.