A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eren Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeh
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eren Yeh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Yeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eren Davida Yeh MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eren D. Yeh practice?
- Dr. Eren Yeh has 9 office locations.
Dr. Eren Yeh practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and Hyannis, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.