A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erez Salik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erez Salik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erez Salik, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Salik graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erez Salik MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Erez Salik practice?
- Dr. Erez Salik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Erez Salik practices Diagnostic Radiology near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and Bridgeport, CT.
See Greenwich Radiologists.