A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erfan Obeid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Obeid graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Obeid has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Obeid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erfan A. Obeid practice?
Dr. Erfan Obeid practices Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.