A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ergun Uc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ergun Uc, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Uc graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Uc has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Iowa City
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ergun Y Uc MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ergun Y. Uc practice?
- Dr. Ergun Uc has 1 office location.
Dr. Ergun Uc practices Neurology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Neurologists.