A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Dorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Dorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Dorn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric A Dorn MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Dorn practice?
- Dr. Eric Dorn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Dorn practices Pediatrics near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Hammonton, NJ.
See Marlton Pediatricians.