A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Goldman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric A Goldman DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Eric Goldman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Goldman practices Emergency Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Lancaster Emergency Physicians.