Dr. Eric Jones MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Houston, TX

November 20th, 2013
Good dr. Awful wait times.
We had a surgery done for our 1 year old about a year ago. His recovery is going ok. One thing we dislike is the routine 2 hour waiting times. Being Houston, it should not be too hard to find someone who is not just good, but respects patients time too.

February 13th, 2013
Good doctor with long waits
While Dr. Jones was fabulous with my son's surgery I'm not sure if it's worth the hour wait for every appointment I've had. Even when it's at 9:30 in the morning you will wait an hour before you even get called back. If you don't mind waiting for all your appointments I would recommend him.

July 27th, 2012
I have heard nothing but great reviews about Dr Jones, so who else would I bring by infant son to. I work in medicine, and was. Dry surprised at my experience. The office staff was friendly, but that was about it - very unprofessional, lack of follow through, and very disorganized. Dr Jones does incredible work, but his bedside manner and follow up care seems rushed, especially after waiting in the exam room for 30+ minutes.Great surgeon, poor office staff.

July 19th, 2012
Good doctor, poor staff
Doctor overbilled me by 2K and I couldn't get his office to fix it. I had to call everyday for several weeks to get anything accomplished. Avoid this doctor.

April 5th, 2012
Difficult Case
My son had a very rare complication from a previous surgeon. Dr. Jones has had excellent manner with my son. He has spent lots of time reviewing his case with us and explaining. I found it to be a scary situation with my sons health and Dr. Jones helped us