A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Larson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Larson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Larson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Allan Larson MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Larson practice?
- Dr. Eric Larson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Larson practices Internal Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists.