A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Peters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Peters, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Central Nervous System Vasculitis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Alan Peters MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Peters practice?
- Dr. Eric Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Peters practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Rheumatologists.