A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Peters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Peters, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Central Nervous System Vasculitis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan