Overall Review

3.4

September 12th, 2016
Cold and Uncaring
Been seeing Dr. Peters for 3 years and he is typically cold and uncaring. He doesn't seem to believe what I say. Spends very little time with me on each visit. He has prescribed a medication that helped but then I developed side effects (which he also didn't believe). Comes across as arrogant and dismissive. He's also not the worst rheumatologist that I have seen in the Phoenix Metro area.

April 6th, 2016
Dr. Peters is an excellent Rheum.

July 9th, 2015
Dr. Peters is a vey cold hearted, uncaring Physician. He acts like I am there for a friendly visit, not helping me with my RA. He acts like I am making up the clearly swollen hands, etc. He says that it will go away with time.... REALLY??? I gave him numerous chances to give me some genuine concern. He failed me. Very disappointing........

September 18th, 2013
Awesome
Great man. Great doctor. Not much else to say he's always been there for me when my pain is the worse!

September 16th, 2013
Would definitely recommend
I love doctor peters! He has been my doctor for about 5 years and he is very good at what he does. He always keeps cost in mind and is great with my kids. I would definitely recommend him anyone struggling with arthritis pain.

September 12th, 2013
Great doctor
I have been seeing doctor Peters for 3 years now and i have never met a more professional man. The way he goes about rheumatology is in a caring, productive and helpful manner. I have seen numerous rheumatologist and none have ever been as knowledgeable and productive as doctor Peters! By far one of the elite rheumatologists in the valley.

January 20th, 2013
Luv him!!
Moved out of area 2 sm. town & he is not on my ''health network" though is on my ins. plan which is BIG disappointment as would drive the 80 miles one way 2 continuse care with him!! I was sent to him by my primary care dr. in the late 90's & he showed concern for my pain level/comfort/sleep patterns which was poor sleeper due to condition, and how I was being affected physically by family concerns over a daugter who had mental problems. Wish he was in my ''health network''!!!

December 2nd, 2011
Awesome Doctor!
Dr. Peters is a wonderful Doctor! He is always on time, always friendly and always very thorough. He takes time to get know me as a person and not just a number. Best rhumetologist Ive ever had :)

October 7th, 2011
Avoid This Doctor
I found Dr. Peters to be cold, uncaring, not particularly knowledgeable, and unwilling to listen to my particular concerns. His manner is icy and abrupt. I even caught him rolling his eyes at me at one point during the brief visit. In short, he is everything a doctor really should not be. If medications do not work for a patient, he has no other ideas but to keep pushing the pills or then implies that your pain must all be in your head and makes a psych diagnosis. I was shocked and saddened by the way he saw fit to treat me.

July 2nd, 2011
He is well versed in his chosen field.
He is knowledgeable and willing to be a problem solver. He is generally quiet and professional.

October 27th, 2010
Cold and impersonal. Didn't REALLY listen. Went 3 times to give him a chance but.... no change, so changed drs! Have a great one now!

April 9th, 2010
Poor first impression
When I saw Dr Peters, He gave me the limp fish handshake. That seemed to parallel hisattitude for the remainder of the visit. He had no recommendations for dealing witha painful condition other than to say it was best to be active. OK then.