A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schwartz is Poor. Dr. Schwartz has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Eric Schwartz practices Dermatology near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA and San Jose, CA.
See Brookline Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erich Schwartz, Dr. Erick Schwartz, Dr. Erik Schwartz