A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Alan Schwartz MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Eric Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Schwartz practices Dermatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists.