A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Weiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Weiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Adam Weiner MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Eric Weiner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Weiner practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA and Hampton, VA.
See Newport News Internists, Newport News Pulmonologists, Newport News Critical Care Practitioners, and Newport News Sleep Medicine Doctors.