A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Weiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Weiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Adam Weiner MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Eric Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Weiner practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Internists, Newport News Pulmonologists, Newport News Critical Care Practitioners, and Newport News Sleep Medicine Doctors.