A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Williams is Excellent. Dr. Williams has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Williams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Spinal Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
- Mossrehab & Albert Einstein Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Williams practice?
Dr. Eric Williams practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erich Williams, Dr. Erick Williams, Dr. Erik Williams