A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Williams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Williams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Williams practice?
- Dr. Eric Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Williams practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.