A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Aaltonen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaltonen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Aaltonen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Tisch Hospital
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Tapio Aaltonen MD is a male Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Aaltonen practice?
- Dr. Eric Aaltonen has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Aaltonen practices Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.