A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Aaltonen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Aaltonen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaltonen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aaltonen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaltonen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Aaltonen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Tisch Hospital
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Tapio Aaltonen MD is a male Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Aaltonen practice?
- Dr. Eric Aaltonen has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Aaltonen practices Radiology near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Radiologists.