A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Adams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Adams has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric A Adams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Adams practice?
- Dr. Eric Adams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Adams practices Ophthalmology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA.
See Chesapeake Ophthalmologists.