Dr. Eric Akin MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Jackson, TN

3.2

May 17th, 2017
Never Again!!!
Claims after I have had many other diagnoses with many doctors stating issues L-4 and L-5 , Spinal Stenosis plus three disks that came out and went part way back in that I have a perfect spine and he wishes he had my spine. I have to question how he is in practice. I suffer in pain. Fine if he cannot treat, but I do have issues that have been clearly diagnosed. God will find me help just not with him.

December 4th, 2013
Doesn't Care
Back in 2004, in Little Rock, AR, I was referred to Dr Akin because I had a herniated disc, at the L4-L5 level. I was experiencing a great deal of pain, with muscle spasms, which totally incapacitated me. 2 to 3 times a month, for a period of over a year. When Dr. Akin found out that I was an RN, who worked in the Emergency Department, he accused me of "trying to get disability". And did NOT help me. At All. That was 9 years ago. I still have terrible pain. I still have a herniated disc. I STILL AM WORKING AS AN RN IN THE E.D.!!!!! I did not then, nor do I now want to be on disability. I just wanted help. Which he was not interested in giving. If you go to him, BE AWARE!!!!!