A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Albrecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Albrecht is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Albrecht, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Albrecht graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Albrecht has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Albrecht MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Albrecht practice?
- Dr. Eric Albrecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Albrecht practices Anesthesiology near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Anesthesiologists.