A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Allen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric James Allen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Allen practice?
- Dr. Eric Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Allen practices Family Medicine near Seaside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Seaside Family Physicians.