A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Altschuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Altschuler is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Altschuler, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Medicine & Rehab.
Education & Awards
Dr. Altschuler graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Altschuler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Lewin Altschuler MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Altschuler practice?
- Dr. Eric Altschuler has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Altschuler practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Physiatrists.