A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Altschuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Altschuler is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altschuler
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Altschuler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Altschuler, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Medicine & Rehab.
Education & Awards
Dr. Altschuler graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Altschuler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Lewin Altschuler MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Altschuler practice?
- Dr. Eric Altschuler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Altschuler practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Newark Physiatrists.