A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Amesbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Amesbury is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Amesbury, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amesbury graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Amesbury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fontana Medical Center
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Clayton Amesbury MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Amesbury practice?
- Dr. Eric Amesbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Amesbury practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.