A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Amesbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Amesbury is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amesbury
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Amesbury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Amesbury, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amesbury graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Amesbury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fontana Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Clayton Amesbury MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Amesbury practice?
- Dr. Eric Amesbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Amesbury practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.