A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Amy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Amy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amy graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Amy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Opelousas General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Amy practice?
Dr. Eric Amy practices Surgery near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Surgeons.