A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Amy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Amy, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amy graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Amy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Regional Health System
- Opelousas General Health System
- Opelousas General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Amy MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Amy practice?
- Dr. Eric Amy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Amy practices Surgery near Opelousas, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Opelousas Surgeons.