Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Anacker
Dr. Eric Anacker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Falls, MT, with other offices in Davenport, WA and Spokane, WA (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Anacker is affiliated with Mount Carmel Hospital, Sacred Heart Medical Center and Deaconess Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Anacker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eric Anacker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Falls, MT.
Dr. Susan Effertz
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Great Falls, MT 0 mi37
Dr. Grace Auten
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Great Falls, MT 0 mi31
Dr. Carla Kingsley
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Great Falls, MT 0 mi32