A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Argao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Argao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Argao, MBA, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Argao graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Argao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Arthur Argao MBA and MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Argao practice?
- Dr. Eric Argao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Argao practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.