A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Arosemena is Excellent. Dr. Arosemena has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Arosemena, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Arosemena graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arosemena has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Co. of Mary Hospital - Torrance
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arosemena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Arosemena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Arosemena practice?
Dr. Eric Arosemena practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erick Arosemena, Dr. Erik Arosemena, Dr. Erich Arosemena