A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Arvidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Arvidson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Arvidson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Arvidson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arvidson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Parkland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arvidson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Arvidson practice?
Dr. Eric Arvidson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Salem, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MA.
See Salem Surgeons.