A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Arvidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Arvidson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arvidson
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Arvidson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Arvidson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Arvidson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Arvidson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Parkland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric B Arvidson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Arvidson practice?
- Dr. Eric Arvidson has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Arvidson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Salem, NH.
See Salem Orthopedic Surgeons and Salem Surgeons.