A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ashman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ashman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Ashman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashman graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Ashman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Joseph Ashman MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Ashman practice?
- Dr. Eric Ashman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Ashman practices Neurology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, MI.
See Kalamazoo Neurologists.