A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Austad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Austad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Austad, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Austad graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Austad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Austad MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Austad practice?
- Dr. Eric Austad has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Austad practices Plastic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.