A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ayers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayers
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Ayers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ayers has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric W Ayers MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Ayers practice?
- Dr. Eric Ayers has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Ayers practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Pediatricians.