A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ayers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Ayers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayers has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Wynton Ayers MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Ayers practice?
- Dr. Eric Ayers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Ayers practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Pediatricians.