A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Grossman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Grossman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ben Grossman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Eric Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Grossman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Hastings On Hudson, NY.
See Hastings On Hudson Internists and Hastings On Hudson Nephrologists.