A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Harris is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Harris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Uniformed Svcs Univ of the Hlth Sci.
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Brent Harris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Harris practice?
- Dr. Eric Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Harris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.