A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Harris is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Harris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Uniformed Svcs Univ of the Hlth Sci.
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Brent Harris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Harris practice?
- Dr. Eric Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Harris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.