A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lieberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Lieberman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Smoking Cessation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Bruce Lieberman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Eric Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Lieberman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Cardiologists.