A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lieberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Lieberman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Smoking Cessation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Bruce Lieberman MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Eric Lieberman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Lieberman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Silver Spring Cardiologists.